To follow work precautions, Cobra Structures is following all CCA COVID-19 Standardized Protocols for All Canadian Construction Sites.
- Working remotely.
- Using gloves, sanitizer, soap, masks during all work outside of home.
- Implementing flexible worksites (e.g., telework).
- Increasing physical space between employees at the worksite.
- Implementing flexible meeting and travel options.
- Using videoconferencing or teleconferencing when possible for work-related meetings.
- Implementing additional cleaning measures of common areas in all job sites.
- Rearranging worksite to reduce high-traffic areas and allow physical distancing.
Individuals who have been potentially exposed to COVID-19, or who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms such as fever, tiredness, coughing, or congestion are instructed to:
- Not come to work.
- Contact their supervisor and/or human resources department.
- Stay at home and self-isolate.
- Contact local health authorities for further direction.
Such individuals are required to follow the recommendations of the local health authority and may not return to work until given approval by the proper health authorities. Please contact us for further information on the precautions Cobra Structures is taking due to COVID-19.